Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Free OSR Space Age Sorcery 1.5 As Fodder For Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea.



Download This Right
Over
HERE For Free
Given the incredibly interesting mix of high weirdness, pulp action and the Lovecraftian background and  relictechnology  of  Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea I thought these spells, technology and 'treasures fit right in. I looked into the spells this evening from the Dungeon master's book and this project that I was a part of. They seemed to slide together quite easily.
This project was partially Hereticworks, Porkster, and myself. The spells in this one are pretty horrific and seem to slide right into the Hyberborean vibe of the game.
These were originally created for a 'Swords and Wizardry' style campaign so dungeon masters should have no trouble converting them to your favorite campaign.
Many of these I've used for Chaotic evil clerics and wizards. Given the number of great character classes in 
 Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea these can led an extra weird vibe to your characters or villains. 

2 comments:

  1. When will their be a print version of this! I was also planning on using it with AS&SH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but for now what you see is what you get. I haven't back from two of the participants in a long while now. There were other projects that they had moved on to and I'm open for doing another free OSR system free piece like the above especially for SW & SH or the like.

    ReplyDelete